Mission, Vision, and Strategy
eFront is the leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management. eFront’s solutions serve major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors.
- Be the global, standard and leading financial analysis solution for Alternative Investments
- Provide a platform that supports the industry’s desire to mature and become more transparent and efficient
- Generate stable, predictable cash flow to fund development of future product lines and implementation of our broader international corporate strategy
Our main goal is to deliver software and services that:
- Create operational excellence for the financial industry
- Help investors define and implement Best Market Practices
- Provide investors with visibility on financial performance and processes to enable better decisions based on Consistency, Transparency and Efficiency
- Efficiency: our software solutions unify your teams and processes around a common information system. Covering all aspects of your operations, they handle your data securely, rendering it more reliable and manageable.
- Innovation, high involvement in technology: 18% of our revenue is invested in Research & Development.
- Internationalization: we serve over 800 clients in 48 countries. We serve private equity firms ranging in size from 5 to 400 users, managing funds between €100 million and over €20 billion.
- Best Execution: FrontInvest remains the business-oriented solution designed to answer your needs and anticipate your future requirements. eFront is also the number one solutions provider in the market of fund administration with nearly 30% of the market share in Europe.
Our ESG Commitments
As a market leader, eFront is keen to set high standards for Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) practices in the Alternative Investments Software industry.
eFront has established a sophisticated ESG policy in line with best-in-class standards. The main components of eFront’s ESG initiatives are the following:
- For eFront employees: Developing high people management standards to encourage personal development, professional excitement and employee retention, in a very international and non-discriminatory setting
- For eFront clients: Maintaining very high professional standards and fostering greater ESG consciousness within the Alternative Investment industry through our dedicated FrontESG portal and team
- For the environment: Striving to minimize our environmental footprint by constantly optimizing our hosting infrastructure and by promoting virtual meetings over systematic travel
eFront has designated ESG initiative leaders and reviews its ESG progress regularly with a dedicated governance up to the Board level.