eFront FrontMobile Extends eFront’s LP and GP Solutions to Mobile Devices
Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets allow us to literally carry the internet in our pockets, just about anywhere we go. We can connect with clients and co-workers wherever we are, to get more work done faster. Mobile connectivity helps to increase our productivity, quality of service and, ultimately, our competitiveness. Alternative asset investors and managers need their mobile devices to connect to their internal support systems as much as any other professional who spends significant time out of the office, and now they can have the connectivity with FrontMobile.
The FrontMobile solution has three components:
- The FrontMobile app, which you install on your device
- The FrontMobile database, which is installed with the app and synchs with FrontMobile services
- The FrontMobile services, which are embedded in the eFront platform and support the data synchronization, security and other needs of the FrontMobile app
Together, these components enable fund managers and investors take full advantage of their mobile devices these devices, allowing them to:
- Communicate more effectively with investors, partners and invested entities
- Stay informed and up-to-date with the firm’s engagement with these people and organizations
- Share details of investment performance
- Respond to requests in real time
FrontMobile helps you keep your business moving forward.
Examples of features available to FrontMobile users include:
- Searching and viewing contacts, companies and more
- Selecting a contact and drilling into it to access key information from the eFront implementation
- View the up-to-date status of deals, including any new insights entered by other FrontMobile users
- Get a snap shot of your portfolio with key figures such as IRR and multiple, all on one page
FrontMobile can work for you, even where the Internet doesn’t
FrontMobile works both connected and disconnected, so your team can work effectively even when they’re unable to connect to the internet.
When connected to your eFront installation, FrontMobile will synchronize information (contacts, opportunities, companies, funds, investments, notes and documents and more) to your device. The FrontMobile app then operates from the local database to ensure snappy responsiveness, and users can refresh the local data on demand.
When disconnected from the Internet and/or your FrontInvest installation, the app will used the most recently synched data, and locally store notes and other updates on the device, until it is able to connect to the server and synch the data, bidirectionally.
FrontMobile puts everything you need to manage funds and investments in your hand, all the time
FrontMobile keeps your team connected to the resources they need, to manage relationships with investors, portfolio companies and more. It puts the data they need to answer questions and advance discussions and decisions into the palm of their hand, wherever they are, online or offline. FrontMobile is a key part of helping your team to increase their productivity out of the office, and your firm to increase its competitiveness.