A Unique and Proven Methodology
eFront’s solutions are backed by a variety of services which abide by the principles of excellence that eFront has set:
- eFront works with you to understand your business and adapt the solution to each organizational and process model
- eFront constantly upgrades its solutions with the “best market practices” in your sector, enabling investors to take advantage of those upgrades without any disruption to their operations
- eFront remains accessible to you, monitoring your success over the long term through regular, ongoing support
- eFront complies with the defined and agreed-upon delivery deadlines
- eFront guarantees the confidentiality of your projects and data
Depending on positioning, size, or existing IT infrastructure, the needs of every eFront customer vary considerably in terms of degree of specificity and outsourcing. With its experience, eFront can offer investors an extensive range of services to provide them with the solution best suited to their requirements.
Deployment Package – Integration, Setting, Training
In addition to in-depth knowledge of the eFront products, all of our eFront consultants have significant experience in the various areas of finance and IT infrastructures. Thanks to their backing, eFront is able to immediately supply investors with operational teams capable of quickly understanding the specifics of their situation.
The implementation of eFront solutions comprises both an integration and planning phase whose duration depends on the solution chosen and the degree of customization that has been selected. This phase allows the full power of eFront solutions to be realized through a perfect integration with existing IT systems, integrating with the organization and its processes. eFront solutions integrate to preserve the validation and management procedures, including user profiles and access rights. In addition, eFront solutions easily adapt to your company’s specific vocabulary and ergonomic preferences.
eFront also trains users and administrators in order to get the most out of the available features and functionality. The eFront courses are designed with three objectives in mind: instruct, entertain and inform, and most importantly, suit your company’s specific context. The training session put an emphasis on your own terminology coupled with your “habits and customs”; the examples used during the training directly stem from your company’s internal procedures and data (e.g. for the automatic production of reports). A specific course is also available for administrators of eFront solutions.