We’re excited to be a Bronze sponsor for the IMN Real Estate CFO/COO Virtual Forum. This event will bring together institutional investors, developers, fund managers, REITs and more to discuss the future of real estate investment and operations, strategies to protect portfolios, lessons learned amid the industry’s rapid transformation.
Meet with us at our virtual booth for a demo, live chat, or 1:1 meeting with our team.
Don’t miss Davide Manstretta, Product Manager – Real Assets, who will be taking part in panel discussion “Combining Technology, Data Governance & Analytics to Accelerate Deal Flow” at 1:00 pm EDT.
- Davide Manstretta, BlackRock
- Mike Sebastian, Appfolio Investment Management
- David Hott, Hott Solutions Corp
- Nilesh Bubna, Longpoint Realty Partners
- Lisa Stanley, OSCRE International
- Kathleen Hurley, Madison International Realty (Moderator)
- How can real estate owners improve their data governance to better support their investment strategy and operating model?
- What degree of sophistication are you looking to achieve with your data analysis? Which technologies are enabling more valuable insights?
- How are you using PropTech and FinTech to close more deals, smarter and faster? What results have you achieved?
- What are the most recent innovations in the PropTech space? Where do you expect to see emerging trends go within the next few years?
- What efficiencies can technology help real estate finance and operations professionals achieve? How could the real estate industry benefit from automation? What’s a feasible payback?
- Due diligence: When onboarding a new investor or vendor, what’s on your due diligence checklist? How do you navigate the Know Your Customer process, and what roles does technology play?
Register for the forum here.
Note: If you’re having issues seeing the registration form on the right, please open this page in a more recent browser or email us at email@example.com