You will be working on document processing solutions designed to efficiently transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business ready data. This includes working with intelligent classification and data extraction technology that are easy to manage with (advanced technology for multi-page line items extraction, extraction from multi – page documents and documents with complex structure). You are expected to test your created layouts and consistently improve the quality and completeness of the extracted data. This position will have a significant impact on the data collection business, increasing efficiency and scalability of the business and enforcing business processes.
Your day would include:
· Training the program to search for fields and extract relevant data before proceeding to process documents
· Test thoroughly the data extraction defined using significant number of documents
· Define a set of rules to normalize the extracted values
· Define and update validation rules
· Verifying unreliably recognized characters
· Collecting, organizing and combining PDF reports
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, Economics or other related background)
· Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as an Data Scientist, Data Analyst, QA Engineer or similar
· Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or any kind of intelligent capture technology, products, solutions and services will be considered as a plus
· Strong analytical, communication, time management skills; quick learner and self-motivated person who is comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
· The ability to be determined and persistent to solve issues, self-driven and detail oriented
· Understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities would be an asset.
· Advanced Excel knowledge
· English proficiency
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here