We are looking for Client Service Managers (CSM) with a financial background to work within the EDI team in validating and reviewing Financial and Management Information submitted by private equity mangers to our clients.
Successful CSMs are good at client interactions and communications, proactive with data and processes, understand financial / investment data, can critically analyze data, are power users of Excel and have excellent knowledge of English. Previous exposure to the Private Equity and Real Estate sector would be considered as an advantage.
Your day would include:
· Oversight over all client deliverables, campaigns, data and change requests
· Providing high quality and efficient service to clients through day-to-day management of an assigned group of accounts;
· Responsibility for EDI overall and ongoing client satisfaction, including development of open and effective channels of communication and expectations management;
· Responsibility for Status Updates and Campaign Management with Client;
· Coordination with Operations Manager and EDI Operations Team Leaders during the Campaign to ensure Client’s satisfaction;
· Collaboration with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of EDI service for assigned accounts;
· Responsibility for Client Onboarding, Client Documentation & Training;
· Coordinating Client onboarding with Operations team of client’s portfolio, Historical Data Onboarding and Integration Services with EDI Product Team;
· Internal Reporting;
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
· Strong client communication and negotiation skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Deep sense of ownership
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and successfully manage multiple responsibilities
· Positive and team oriented « can-do » attitude
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here