In order to support an increasing volume of global business development activities, we are looking for a:
Business Development Intern – Belgrade
The purpose of this role is to support eFront’s growing business activities in the APAC region (for a period of 6 months), with a high possibility of extending support to other regions based on business requirements. In close coordination with our APAC Sales team and working directly alongside our Business Development team, you will help research the APAC Private Equity market, fortify our database of regional contacts and ensure eFront is engaging the right folks in this critical region.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Immersing yourself in the world of Private Equity, and the fastest growing region in this world – Asia-Pacific
• Researching key Private Equity funds and investors in countries like Australia, Japan, Malaysia and finding contact information for executives at these organizations.
• Utilizing Google, LinkedIn, company websites, PitchBook, Hunter.io
and any other available tools to locate appropriate prospects
• Working hand in hand with eFront’s APAC Business Developer to monitor marketing campaign statistics, e-mail deliverability and bounce rates, and fine-tuning research methods to ensure future campaign success
You Are Likely:
• A very good to Native English speaker
• A highly motivated individual
• Fresh out of university or looking to enter
the professional world
• Extremely curious
• Apt at finding the “unfindable” online
• A researcher by Nature
• Patient, disciplined and detail oriented
Bonus Points For:
• Having a keen interest in or knowledge of
• Showing up to the interview having done some
research on eFront and APAC Private Equity
• Being interested in developing a career with eFront
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here