This Internship could lead to a permanent contract.
eFront is seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Report Analyst to join the Professional Services team. You will provide report writing services to a range of system implementation projects. This will include, but not be limited to, report requirements gathering, eliciting report specifications from colleagues and clients, report design and writing using a combination of SQL (Datawarehouse), a SAS based language (training provided), MS Office tools and Dashboarding tools. The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects with multiple team members. After the training period, you may be required to travel in European countries (few days per month) for client workshops or training.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Liaise with clients, consultants and IT teams to gather and assist in defining detailed requirements and functional specifications for reporting aspects of implementation projects
· Develop and deliver functional reports through the use of SQL, SAS based language, and eFront reporting tools
· Report testing and data reconciliation
· Manage multiple projects in parallel
· Assist senior consultants conducting workshop or training on client sites
· Ensure quality and timeliness of delivery in order to ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality.
· Assist in use and enhancement of team methodologies.
· Document all work to a high professional standard
· Support other team members
· Preparing an Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (i.e.. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
· Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
· A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
· Strong interpersonal skills.
WHY EFRONT IS A PLACE FOR YOU
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page https://www.efront.com/careers/ and join us!
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.