As a Business Consultant, you would be asked to lead projects and ensure the successful delivery and implementation of eFront’s solutions. Consultants are expected to be organized and efficient, managing multiple client assignments at once. The highest level of client service is expected as the Consultants determine client needs and collaborate with teammates and stakeholders to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines.
Your day would include:
· Team lead small, medium and large-sized projects for “standard” service offerings scoping with presales team to assess workload
· Running workshops to identify and document detailed customer requirements
· Assume responsibility and accountability for delivering entire components of a project
· Specifications, blue-print dedicated to customer for validation and/or eFront developers /consultant
· Issue and run scenarios tests according to methodology and templates
· Run POC
· Manage day-to-day client relationships on project
· Act as an eFront product expert
· Work closely with consultants and developers during implementation
· Effectively execute Consulting service offerings and communicate their value to final customer
· Referring to best practices, recommendations and eFront templates
· Support and assume competence transfer providing clear understand from documentation and deliverables released to the customer
If you see yourself doing these activities, you probably have:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from recognized university
· Prior experience as Business Consultant in Private Equity or Finance domain
· Minimum 3 years related experience
· Hands-on packaged software implementation experience
· Technical Skills
· Problem solving capacity
· Good oral and writing skills
· Fluent in English
· Ability to travel (50%)
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.