In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Client Director – Luxembourg
eFront is looking for Client Director who should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to leverage their current sales experience to grow revenue mainly for the Asset Servicing segment leader and also to Luxemburgish Asset Managers and Asset Owners.
Client Director will be responsible to manage a territory including a small number of existing clients as well as developing our portfolio of asset servicing clients. It is vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety potential clients, including senior executives.
Client Director will be responsible develop long-term relationships with a small subset of existing clients to ensure increase of revenue generated within the territory, coupled with increase in client satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a small subset of clients while increasing client satisfaction.
Ultimately, the Client Director would have the objective increase the revenue generated on the territory through new and existing clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Drive revenue growth for the territory by designing and rolling out unique & appropriate strategies for each prospects and clients
· Mobilize multiple resources (presales, consulting, support, marketing, and legal) to close deals.
· Be responsible for the achievement of sales quota on the territory and the main KPI to measure performance is Annual Contract Value on the territory net of churn
· Sell the entire range of company solutions to clients and prospects
· Lead the client account planning cycle and identify opportunities to increase eFront technology footprint with existing client.
· Identify opportunities for eFront to deliver more value to clients through additional services or technology
· Identify and qualify prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives.
· Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
· Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect/client requirement.
· Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
· Engage across stakeholders at the prospect/client to align the organization around the value of eFront.
· Uncover key components of value for the various prospect/client stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect/client.
· Work closely with our internal teams to demonstrate the business case for eFront, facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects/clients needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
· Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
· Work closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
Required skills and experience :
· 10 years of experience in Alternative Investment and/or Asset Servicing business as Senior Sales or Account Manager working with major market players
· Demonstrated a great key client and territory management experience, possessing an ability to drive sales and having met and even exceeded business targets.
· Individuals likely to come from sales or account management roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
· Strong experience in working with multiple departments to deliver high value services in complex environment to clients/prospects
· Agile and creative to agree account plan strategy with multiple stakeholders internally y (presales, consultant, development and support) to create a great customer experience
· Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
· Entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to think laterally and problem solve.
· Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results.
· Fluent in English and French is mandatory
Ability to travel 30%+
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.