We are looking for a world class team member with a financial / accounting / data background to work within the EDI team as a Client Service Investment Data Analyst (CS IDA). The CS IDA’s main role is reviewing and validating financial and management information submitted by alternative asset fund managers before it is released to our Clients – large institutional investors (pension funds, insurance funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, etc.) and investment advisors across all geographies.
Successful CS IDAs are good at reviewing errors / warnings / notifications created around data submitted via Excel templates, investigating these scenarios and solving them as per the client’s requirements. In addition, the candidates will be required to transform PDF reports into the excel templates in accordance with the client’s approach. The key skills for the role are an advanced knowledge of Excel, a proactive approach to data and processes, an understanding of financial data. Previous exposure to the Private Equity and Real Estate sector, as well as experience in communicating with international clients would be considered as an advantage.
Your day would include:
· Review of quarterly financial reports, validation of investment data provided in reports by fund managers and population of data templates in accordance with clients’ requirements (data transformation)
· Monitoring of quarterly financial reporting cycle and data review ensuring that service is delivered timely and with expected quality
· Supporting data integration process between different eFront products
· Working closely with product specialists on mapping and importing Client’s data
· Escalating identified issues as necessary to EDI management – EDI Head of CSM and Head of EDI Operations
· Collaborating with other eFront’s departments for assigned Clients and funds
· Transforming data as Proof of Concepts for potential Clients
· Regular internal reporting
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Accounting background)
· Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
· 1-3 years` experience is a plus
· Deep sense of responsibility
· Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and successfully manage multiple responsibilities
· Positive and team oriented “can-do” attitude
· Full business level proficiency in English
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now !
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here