eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Documentation Guild Leader – Paris
We are looking for a high energy candidate to become the Guild Leader for the documentation discipline here at eFront. This role forms part of a wider team of Guild Leaders that make up a Center of Excellence across a range of disciplines within our Technology function. Our Center of Excellence provides thought leadership across several domains. As a member of this team you will, support, coach and mentor colleagues in documentation practices and process, define technical and process standards and be responsible for driving eFront’s approach to documentation for the next 3-5 years.
· Works closely with Delivery Teams to develop policies, procedures and standards for the handling of all product’s documents
· Works with Technical Leads, Product Managers and Quality Analysts to understand end to end features and end-user experience to create and maintain technical documentation
· Provides guidance and expertise in the creation of technical documentation across all eFront products
· Leads with example internal documentation community to align on best practices and processes
· Provides mentorship to local documentation team and can be trusted to build and maintain professional relationships
· Builds and maintains trusted advisor relationship with Delivery Teams
· Minimum of 5+ years of information management related to technical writing
· Deep knowledge of technical writing tools and standards
· Diverse experiences in leading documentation projects
· Familiarity with industry software development methodologies and standards
· An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively build relationships, promotes a collaborative and team environment and influences others
· Ability to communicate across all levels in the organization
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in languages (preferably English), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here