Position requires person graduated Economics or Faculty of Organization Science. Main responsibilities are working on contracts (revising commercials, control of what is being sold, discount analysis and issuance of commercial part of the contract), providing different kind of analysis from ACV data and maintenance of ACV file as well as working with other analyst in FP&A team on different analysis. Excel knowledge is required and knowledge of French is preferable.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Contract management
• Maintaining a contract data base
• Reviewing contracts
• Extracting required data from contracts
• Offering support and working closely with other teams internally, including Finance, Legal and Billing team
• Providing assistance to process owners
• Conducting Excel analysis
Required skills and experience :
• Excellent knowledge of English – oral and written (French / other international languages will be considered as a plus)
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – especially Excel and PPT
• Interest in the area of contracts and business development
• Strong communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
• Precise, diligent, detail oriented person
• High level of confidentiality
• Passionate, driven, energetic and open for new challenges
• Confident, with high degree of initiative, good judgment and ability to work independently
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here