eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Intern in Continuous Integration/Delivery Engineering – Paris
Full time – 6 months – End-of-study internship
Fully integrated to our Technology Team, you will be exposed to the most major trends in the software industry while acquiring a unique skill set on the fast growing industry of the Private Equity and Alternative Finance in general. You will improve the efficiency of the company, by scripting and automating the whole Integration and Delivery Pipeline, using modern solutions such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git. Doing so, you will gain experience in various areas such as Build Processes, System Administration, and Toolchain Automation.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Insight, the fastest-growing product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
What your daily job will look like:
• Enhancing and maintaining the CI/CD Pipeline to support the team activity from feature deliveries to production shipping.
• Your team is full of talented open-minded people with a great innovation spirit.
• You like sharing your knowledge across the other team members.
• Your team is also accountable for every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
• PowerShell / C#
• Git / SVN
• TFS / VSTS
• AWS / Azure
• Agile (Scrum)
• Final year of studies specialized in Computer Science or Engineering
• Fluent English
• Good understanding of DevOps concepts and tools (experience is a plus)
• Knowledge of System Administration
• Creative mindset; strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and time management skills; proactive approach with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here