Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
· .Net Core/C#
· Agile (Scrum)
· A knowledge in reporting tools like Qlik, Tableau or SSRS would be a nice to have.
If you are familiar with these technologies, then you probably have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
• Ability to efficiently communicate in English
• Strong programming skills, preferably in C# or Type Script
• Demonstrative Problem-Solving abilities
• Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded point of view
• Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here