Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Paris, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
• C# (WebApi, Ninject, …), .Net Core
• TypeScript, React Native
• Microsoft Azure services
• MSSQL, Oracle
• Unit Tests
• Agile (Scrum)
Required Skills and Experience:
• Preparing a Master or Engineering degree specialized in Computer Science
• Knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language, previous experience will be positively considered
• Able to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
• Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded team player
• Interested in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
• Able to efficiently communicate in English
• Demonstrates Problem Solving abilities
Why eFront is a place for you
eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here