Our fast-growing Investment Data Analysis team is providing a unique service by connecting alternative investment professionals. The role requires strong data analysis capabilities, managing clients’ expectations in the area of data collection and validation. The candidate will have an opportunity to experience proactive and dynamic culture at our Belgrade office and at the same time stay connected with the stakeholders around the world following newest trends in FinTech industry.
Your day would include:
· Reviewing quarterly financial reporting and adding data into templates
· Reviewing and validating of Alternative Investment financial data
· Managing relationships and quarterly deadlines with Fund managers
· Advanced analysis of data quality and consistency
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
· Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related financial background)
· 1-3 years` experience (banking, accounting or audit)
· Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
· Proficient in English
· Organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
· Self driven and detail oriented
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
*To learn more about how eFront collects and processes your personal data with regards to job application submissions, please click here